Whats going on tonight?
Kavos 2016 in Butetown, Cardiff, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cardiff area for "Kavos 2016" of Butetown. Featuring Kavos 2016, hot in Corfu, blue lagoon, Trinity Club, Madisons, Quayside Village, Snobs, Atlantis, Super Paint Party and Kavos 2016 in Butetown, Llanishen, Llysvaen, Maendy, Maindy, Pengam, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Butetown. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Butetown for Kavos 2016
Butetown (or The Docks, Welsh: Tre-biwt) is a district and community in the south of the city of Cardiff, the capital of Wales. It was originally a model housing estate built in the early 19th century by The 2nd Marquess of Bute, for whose title the area was named. Commonly known as "Tiger Bay", this area became one of the UK's first multicultural communities with people from over 50 countries settled here by the outbreak of the First World War, working in the docks and allied industries. Some of the largest communities included the Somalis, Yemenis and Greeks, whose influence still lives on today. A Greek Orthodox church still stands at the top of Bute Street. It is known as one of the "five towns of Cardiff", the others being Crockherbtown, Grangetown, Newtown and Temperance Town. The population of the ward and community taken at the 2011 census was 10,125.
Related locations in Cardiff:
More of tonight for Butetown:
Butetown: 51.463333, -3.160556
- Brexit in Butetown, Cardiff tonight
- Burns Night in Butetown, Cardiff tonight
- Chinese New Year in Butetown, Cardiff tonight
- Christmas in Butetown, Cardiff tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Butetown, Cardiff tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Butetown, Cardiff tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Butetown, Cardiff tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Butetown, Cardiff tonight
- Christmas Markets in Butetown, Cardiff tonight
- Christmas Party in Butetown, Cardiff tonight