Whats going on tonight?
Kavos 2016 in Jacobstow, Cornwall, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cornwall area for "Kavos 2016" of Jacobstow. Featuring Kavos 2016, hot in Corfu, blue lagoon, Trinity Club, Madisons, Quayside Village, Snobs, Atlantis, Super Paint Party and Kavos 2016 in Jacobstow, Germoe, Germol, Gerrans, Golant, Gorran, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Jacobstow. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Jacobstow for Kavos 2016
Jacobstow (Cornish: Lannjago) is a civil parish and village in north Cornwall, England, United Kingdom. The village is located east of the A39 road approximately seven miles (11 km) south of Bude.Penhallym in the north of the parish is mentioned (as Penhalun) in the Domesday Book; nearby is Penhallam, site of a medieval manor.
The name Jacobstow originates from Saxon times and derives from St James (Latin Jacobus) and holy place. As well as the church town, other settlements in the parish include Southcott and those parts of Canworthy Water north of the River Ottery.
Jacobstow parish is on high ground and is entirely rural in character. It is bounded to the northwest by Poundstock parish, to the east by Week St Mary parish, to the west by St Gennys parish, and to the south by Warbstow parish. The southwest boundary of the parish follows the River Ottery for approximately two miles.The parish is in the Stratton Registration District and had a population of 421 at the 2001 census.
Related locations in Cornwall:
More of tonight for Jacobstow:
Jacobstow: 50.733333, -4.550000
- DJs in Jacobstow, Cornwall tonight
- Easter in Jacobstow, Cornwall tonight
- EU Election in Jacobstow, Cornwall tonight
- Events in Jacobstow, Cornwall tonight
- Exhibitions in Jacobstow, Cornwall tonight
- Family Events in Jacobstow, Cornwall tonight
- Festivals in Jacobstow, Cornwall tonight
- Firework Displays in Jacobstow, Cornwall tonight
- Fitness in Jacobstow, Cornwall tonight
- Flooding in Jacobstow, Cornwall tonight