Whats going on tonight?
Kavos 2016 in Newquay, Cornwall, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cornwall area for "Kavos 2016" of Newquay. Featuring Kavos 2016, hot in Corfu, blue lagoon, Trinity Club, Madisons, Quayside Village, Snobs, Atlantis, Super Paint Party and Kavos 2016 in Newquay, Saint Stephen, Saint Teath, Saint Tudy, Saint Veep, Saint Winnow, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Newquay. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Newquay for Kavos 2016
Newquay ( NEW-kee; Cornish: Tewynblustri) is a town on the north coast in Cornwall, in the south west of England. It is a civil parish, seaside resort, regional centre for aerospace industries, future spaceport and a fishing port on the North Atlantic coast of Cornwall, approximately 12 miles (19 km) north of Truro and 20 miles (32 km) west of Bodmin.The town is bounded to the south by the River Gannel and its associated salt marsh, and to the north-east by the Porth Valley. The western edge of the town meets the Atlantic at Fistral Bay.
The town has been expanding inland (south) since the former fishing village of New Quay began to grow in the second half of the nineteenth century.
In 2001, the census recorded a permanent population of 19,562, increasing to 20,342 at the 2011 census. Recent estimates suggest that the total for the wider Newquay area would rise to 27,862 by 2018 and 30,341 in 2019.
Related locations in Cornwall:
More of tonight for Newquay:
Newquay: 50.416667, -5.083333
- Coronavirus in Newquay, Cornwall tonight
- Cricket in Newquay, Cornwall tonight
- Cyber Monday in Newquay, Cornwall tonight
- Dating Events in Newquay, Cornwall tonight
- Diwali in Newquay, Cornwall tonight
- DJs in Newquay, Cornwall tonight
- Easter in Newquay, Cornwall tonight
- EU Election in Newquay, Cornwall tonight
- Events in Newquay, Cornwall tonight
- Exhibitions in Newquay, Cornwall tonight