Whats going on tonight?
Kavos 2016 in Croglin, Cumbria, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cumbria area for "Kavos 2016" of Croglin. Featuring Kavos 2016, hot in Corfu, blue lagoon, Trinity Club, Madisons, Quayside Village, Snobs, Atlantis, Super Paint Party and Kavos 2016 in Croglin, Nateby, Natland, Nenthead, Nethertown, Newbiggin, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Croglin. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Croglin for Kavos 2016
The Vampire of Croglin Grange is a vampire legend that took place in Cumberland, England. The story first appeared in Story of My Life by Augustus Hare, written in the 1890s. In 1929, Montague Summers republished the story along with the first chapter of Varney the Vampire. He pointed out that the two stories were very similar and should be dismissed as folklore.
Charles G. Harper challenged the Hare book in 1924 after visiting the area. He found no evidence that Croglin Grange ever even existed, but did however find two similar buildings called Croglin High Hall and Croglin Low Hall. Neither fit the description of the place in the book. Eventually, after much research, he came to the conclusion that Croglin Low Hall was the place Hare had referred to in the book, even though a chapel had not existed nearby in many years.
Related locations in Cumbria:
More of tonight for Croglin:
Croglin: 54.800000, -2.650000
- Burns Night in Croglin, Cumbria tonight
- Chinese New Year in Croglin, Cumbria tonight
- Christmas in Croglin, Cumbria tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Croglin, Cumbria tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Croglin, Cumbria tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Croglin, Cumbria tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Croglin, Cumbria tonight
- Christmas Markets in Croglin, Cumbria tonight
- Christmas Party in Croglin, Cumbria tonight
- Cinema in Croglin, Cumbria tonight