Whats going on tonight?
Kavos 2016 in Melmerby, Cumbria, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cumbria area for "Kavos 2016" of Melmerby. Featuring Kavos 2016, hot in Corfu, blue lagoon, Trinity Club, Madisons, Quayside Village, Snobs, Atlantis, Super Paint Party and Kavos 2016 in Melmerby, Ulpha, Ulverstone, Ulverston, Underbarrow, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Melmerby. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Melmerby for Kavos 2016
Melmerby is a village and civil parish in the Eden district, in the county of Cumbria, England. It is a small village with a population of around 200. The village is 9 miles to the east of Penrith, a thriving community with immediate access to Junction 40 of the M6 motorway and a main line railway station serving London, Manchester, Edinburgh and Glasgow. Surrounded by countryside it sits between the North Pennines with its highest point, Cross Fell to the east and the World Heritage Lake District National Park 10 miles to the west. The River Eden is bridged about 4 miles (6.4 km) away at Langwathby, and Long Meg and Her Daughters, the 3,500-year-old stone circle – the second largest in the country – is nearby at Little Salkeld.
Related locations in Cumbria:
More of tonight for Melmerby:
Melmerby: 54.716667, -2.583333
- EU Election in Melmerby, Cumbria tonight
- Events in Melmerby, Cumbria tonight
- Exhibitions in Melmerby, Cumbria tonight
- Family Events in Melmerby, Cumbria tonight
- Festivals in Melmerby, Cumbria tonight
- Firework Displays in Melmerby, Cumbria tonight
- Fitness in Melmerby, Cumbria tonight
- Flooding in Melmerby, Cumbria tonight
- Football in Melmerby, Cumbria tonight
- Freshers Week in Melmerby, Cumbria tonight