Whats going on tonight?
Kavos 2016 in Rhuthun, Denbighshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Denbighshire area for "Kavos 2016" of Rhuthun. Featuring Kavos 2016, hot in Corfu, blue lagoon, Trinity Club, Madisons, Quayside Village, Snobs, Atlantis, Super Paint Party and Kavos 2016 in Rhuthun, , Prestatyn, Rhewl, Rhuddlan, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Rhuthun. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Rhuthun for Kavos 2016
Ruthin ( (listen) RITH-in; Welsh: Rhuthun) is the county town of Denbighshire in north Wales and a community in the southern part of the Vale of Clwyd. The older town, the castle and St Peter's Square lie on a hill, but many newer parts in the flood plain of the River Clwyd. This emerged several times in the late 1990s – flood-control works costing £3 million were completed in autumn 2003. Ruthin is skirted by villages such as Pwllglas and Rhewl. The name comes from the Welsh words rhudd (red) and din (fort), reflecting the colour of the sandstone bedrock, of which the castle was built in 1277–1284. The original name was Castell Coch yng Ngwern-fôr (Red Castle in the Sea Swamps). The mill is nearby. Maen Huail is a registered ancient monument attributed to the brother of Gildas and King Arthur, located outside Barclays Bank in St Peter's Square.
Related locations in Denbighshire:
More of tonight for Rhuthun:
Rhuthun: 53.116667, -3.300000
- Bank Holiday in Rhuthun, Denbighshire tonight
- Bars in Rhuthun, Denbighshire tonight
- Black Friday in Rhuthun, Denbighshire tonight
- Bonfire Night in Rhuthun, Denbighshire tonight
- Book Launch in Rhuthun, Denbighshire tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Rhuthun, Denbighshire tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Rhuthun, Denbighshire tonight
- Brexit in Rhuthun, Denbighshire tonight
- Burns Night in Rhuthun, Denbighshire tonight
- Chinese New Year in Rhuthun, Denbighshire tonight