Whats going on tonight?
Kavos 2016 in Crich, Derbyshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Derbyshire area for "Kavos 2016" of Crich. Featuring Kavos 2016, hot in Corfu, blue lagoon, Trinity Club, Madisons, Quayside Village, Snobs, Atlantis, Super Paint Party and Kavos 2016 in Crich, Dove Holes, Doveridge, Drakelow, Drakelowe, Draycott, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Crich. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Crich for Kavos 2016
Crich (listen) is a village in the English county of Derbyshire. The population at the 2001 Census was 2,821 increasing to 2,898 at the 2011 Census (including Fritchley and Whatstandwell). It has the National Tramway Museum inside the Crich Tramway Village, and at the summit of Crich Hill above, a memorial tower for those of the Sherwood Foresters regiment who died in battle, particularly in World War I.
Built in 1923 on the site of an older tower called Crich Stand, the memorial tower is the destination of an annual pilgrimage on the first Sunday in July. It is 1,000 feet (300 m) above sea level, and has 58 steps to the top. From there eight counties can be seen (Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Yorkshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire, Lancashire, and Lincolnshire), including landmarks such as the Humber Bridge and Lincoln Cathedral.
Related locations in Derbyshire:
More of tonight for Crich:
Crich: 53.083333, -1.483333
- Live in Crich, Derbyshire tonight
- Magaluf 2016 in Crich, Derbyshire tonight
- Malia 2016 in Crich, Derbyshire tonight
- Market in Crich, Derbyshire tonight
- Motor Racing in Crich, Derbyshire tonight
- New Year in Crich, Derbyshire tonight
- New Year Breaks in Crich, Derbyshire tonight
- Night Classes in Crich, Derbyshire tonight
- On Tour in Crich, Derbyshire tonight
- Online Gaming in Crich, Derbyshire tonight