Whats going on tonight?
Kavos 2016 in New Mills, Derbyshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Derbyshire area for "Kavos 2016" of New Mills. Featuring Kavos 2016, hot in Corfu, blue lagoon, Trinity Club, Madisons, Quayside Village, Snobs, Atlantis, Super Paint Party and Kavos 2016 in New Mills, County of Derbyshire, Coxbench, Cresswell, Creswell, Crich, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in New Mills. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in New Mills for Kavos 2016
New Mills is a town in Derbyshire, England. It is approximately 8 miles (13 km) south-east of Stockport and 13 miles (21 km) from Manchester, at the confluence of the rivers Goyt and Sett, close to the border of Cheshire. The town stands above the Torrs, a 70 feet (21 m) deep gorge, cut through Woodhead Hill Sandstone of the Carboniferous period. It is on the north-western edge of the Peak District, England's first national park.
New Mills has a population of approximately 12,000, in a civil parish which includes the villages and hamlets of Whitle, Thornsett, Hague Bar, Rowarth, Brookbottom, Gowhole and most of Birch Vale.
New Mills was first noted for coal mining, then for cotton spinning, bleaching and calico printing. New Mills was served by the Peak Forest Canal, three railway lines and the A6 trunk road. Redundant mills were bought up in the mid-twentieth century by sweet manufacturer Swizzels Matlow. New Mills was a stronghold of Methodism.
Related locations in Derbyshire:
More of tonight for New Mills:
New Mills: 53.366667, -1.916667
- Malia 2016 in New Mills, Derbyshire tonight
- Market in New Mills, Derbyshire tonight
- Motor Racing in New Mills, Derbyshire tonight
- New Year in New Mills, Derbyshire tonight
- New Year Breaks in New Mills, Derbyshire tonight
- Night Classes in New Mills, Derbyshire tonight
- On Tour in New Mills, Derbyshire tonight
- Online Gaming in New Mills, Derbyshire tonight
- Pancake Day in New Mills, Derbyshire tonight
- Pantomime in New Mills, Derbyshire tonight