Whats going on tonight?
Kavos 2016 in Barnstaple, Devon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Devon area for "Kavos 2016" of Barnstaple. Featuring Kavos 2016, hot in Corfu, blue lagoon, Trinity Club, Madisons, Quayside Village, Snobs, Atlantis, Super Paint Party and Kavos 2016 in Barnstaple, Sutcombe, Swimbridge, Sydenham Damerel, Talaton, Tavistock, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Barnstaple. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Barnstaple for Kavos 2016
Barnstaple ( (listen) or ) is the main town of North Devon, England, and possibly the oldest borough in the United Kingdom. It was a river port at the lowest crossing point of the River Taw, flowing into the Bristol Channel. The town centre still preserves a medieval character.
From the 14th century, it was licensed to export wool. Great wealth ensued. Later the town imported Irish wool, but its harbour silted up and it developed other industries such as shipbuilding, foundries and sawmills. Its Victorian market survives, with a high glass and timber roof on iron columns. The parish of Barnstaple had a population of 24,033 at the 2011 census. The population of the built-up area was put 32,411 in 2018; Barnstaple Town Area, with nearby settlements such as Bishop's Tawton, Fremington and Landkey, had a population of 46,619 in 2020.
Related locations in Devon:
More of tonight for Barnstaple:
Barnstaple: 51.083333, -4.050000
- Magaluf 2016 in Barnstaple, Devon tonight
- Malia 2016 in Barnstaple, Devon tonight
- Market in Barnstaple, Devon tonight
- Motor Racing in Barnstaple, Devon tonight
- New Year in Barnstaple, Devon tonight
- New Year Breaks in Barnstaple, Devon tonight
- Night Classes in Barnstaple, Devon tonight
- On Tour in Barnstaple, Devon tonight
- Online Gaming in Barnstaple, Devon tonight
- Pancake Day in Barnstaple, Devon tonight