Whats going on tonight?
Kavos 2016 in Dousland, Devon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Devon area for "Kavos 2016" of Dousland. Featuring Kavos 2016, hot in Corfu, blue lagoon, Trinity Club, Madisons, Quayside Village, Snobs, Atlantis, Super Paint Party and Kavos 2016 in Dousland, Beer, Belstone, Bere Alston, Berrynarbor, Berry Pomeroy, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Dousland. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Dousland for Kavos 2016
Dousland is a small settlement in Devon, England. It is near the A386 road and is 10 kilometres (6 mi) northeast of the city of Plymouth - 22 kilometres (14 mi) by road. Dousland is within the boundary of Dartmoor National Park.Dousland had a railway station on the branch line to Princetown that opened in 1883 and closed in 1956. It was operated by the Great Western Railway until nationalisation took place. The station building is now a private dwelling and the platform still survives.
Dousland has a post office, hairdresser and pub.
The “Edwardian Lady” Edith Holden stayed regularly at Dousland between 1902 and 1910. Edith became friendly with the Trathern family who lived in Belbert Cottage. She frequently spent time on Yennadown with Berta and Bella Trathern. Edith noted “ Up on the moor the world seemed to be made of sky and Gorse-such acres of fragrant Golden Blossom under a sky of cloudless blue”.
Related locations in Devon:
More of tonight for Dousland:
Dousland: 50.500000, -4.066667
- Bars in Dousland, Devon tonight
- Black Friday in Dousland, Devon tonight
- Bonfire Night in Dousland, Devon tonight
- Book Launch in Dousland, Devon tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Dousland, Devon tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Dousland, Devon tonight
- Brexit in Dousland, Devon tonight
- Burns Night in Dousland, Devon tonight
- Chinese New Year in Dousland, Devon tonight
- Christmas in Dousland, Devon tonight