Whats going on tonight?
Kavos 2016 in Kingskerswell, Devon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Devon area for "Kavos 2016" of Kingskerswell. Featuring Kavos 2016, hot in Corfu, blue lagoon, Trinity Club, Madisons, Quayside Village, Snobs, Atlantis, Super Paint Party and Kavos 2016 in Kingskerswell, Sidbury, Sidmouth, Silverton, Slapton, Sourton, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Kingskerswell. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Kingskerswell for Kavos 2016
Kingskerswell (formerly Kings Carswell, or Kings Kerswell) is a village and civil parish within Teignbridge local government district in the south of Devon, England. The village grew up where an ancient track took the narrowest point across a marshy valley and it is of ancient foundation, being mentioned in the Domesday Book. It has a church dating back to the 14th century and the ruins of a manor house of similar date. The coming of the railway in the 1840s had a large effect on the village, starting its conversion into a commuter town. The village is a major part of the electoral ward called Kerswell-with-Combe. This ward had a population of 5,679 at the 2011 census.It was situated on a busy main road, part of the A380, between Torquay and Newton Abbot until the opening of the South Devon Highway in December 2015. There had been proposals to reroute this road to relieve the traffic bottleneck since 1951.
Related locations in Devon:
More of tonight for Kingskerswell:
Kingskerswell: 50.500000, -3.583333
- Boxing Day Sales in Kingskerswell, Devon tonight
- Brexit in Kingskerswell, Devon tonight
- Burns Night in Kingskerswell, Devon tonight
- Chinese New Year in Kingskerswell, Devon tonight
- Christmas in Kingskerswell, Devon tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Kingskerswell, Devon tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Kingskerswell, Devon tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Kingskerswell, Devon tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Kingskerswell, Devon tonight
- Christmas Markets in Kingskerswell, Devon tonight