Whats going on tonight?
Kavos 2016 in Morchard Bishop, Devon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Devon area for "Kavos 2016" of Morchard Bishop. Featuring Kavos 2016, hot in Corfu, blue lagoon, Trinity Club, Madisons, Quayside Village, Snobs, Atlantis, Super Paint Party and Kavos 2016 in Morchard Bishop, Starcross, Staverton, Sticklepath, Stockland, Stockleigh English, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Morchard Bishop. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Morchard Bishop for Kavos 2016
Morchard Bishop is a village and civil parish in Mid Devon in the English county of Devon. It has a population of 975, and contains a primary school, two churches, and a playing field with tennis court. Notable past residents include Ernest Bevin.
The name Morchard means the great wood or forest from the Celtic: mǭr cę̃d, Modern Welsh: mawr coed. The affix of 'Bishop' is from its possession by the Bishop of Exeter in 1086.
Morchard Bishop is twinned with Saint-Gatien-des-Bois in Normandy. It has a garage, a post office, a pub called The London Inn, a surgery, a blacksmith and its own woodland. It is about 8 miles (13 km) from the market town of Crediton. Community events include: a village pantomime, an allotment association, a ukulele band and football teams.
Related locations in Devon:
More of tonight for Morchard Bishop:
Morchard Bishop: 50.850000, -3.750000
- January Sales in Morchard Bishop, Devon tonight
- LGBT Events in Morchard Bishop, Devon tonight
- Live in Morchard Bishop, Devon tonight
- Magaluf 2016 in Morchard Bishop, Devon tonight
- Malia 2016 in Morchard Bishop, Devon tonight
- Market in Morchard Bishop, Devon tonight
- Motor Racing in Morchard Bishop, Devon tonight
- New Year in Morchard Bishop, Devon tonight
- New Year Breaks in Morchard Bishop, Devon tonight