Whats going on tonight?
Kavos 2016 in Teigngrace, Devon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Devon area for "Kavos 2016" of Teigngrace. Featuring Kavos 2016, hot in Corfu, blue lagoon, Trinity Club, Madisons, Quayside Village, Snobs, Atlantis, Super Paint Party and Kavos 2016 in Teigngrace, Salcombe Regis, Salcombe, Sampford Courtenay, Sampford Courtnay, Sampford Courtney, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Teigngrace. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Teigngrace for Kavos 2016
Stover is a historic estate in the parish of Teigngrace, about half way between the towns of Newton Abbot and Bovey Tracey in South Devon, England. It was bought by James Templer (1722–1782) in 1765 and passed through three generations of that family before being bought by Edward St Maur, 11th Duke of Somerset in 1829.
The Georgian mansion house known as Stover House was built by the first James Templer. It is a Grade II* listed building. Since 1932 the house and part of the former estate have been occupied by a private school.
114 acres of the former estate situated south of the A38 now forms Stover Country Park, a nature reserve owned and managed by Devon County Council and open to the public.
Related locations in Devon:
More of tonight for Teigngrace:
Teigngrace: 50.550000, -3.616667
- Brexit in Teigngrace, Devon tonight
- Burns Night in Teigngrace, Devon tonight
- Chinese New Year in Teigngrace, Devon tonight
- Christmas in Teigngrace, Devon tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Teigngrace, Devon tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Teigngrace, Devon tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Teigngrace, Devon tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Teigngrace, Devon tonight
- Christmas Markets in Teigngrace, Devon tonight
- Christmas Party in Teigngrace, Devon tonight