Whats going on tonight?
Kavos 2016 in Broomholm, Dumfries and Galloway, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Dumfries and Galloway area for "Kavos 2016" of Broomholm. Featuring Kavos 2016, hot in Corfu, blue lagoon, Trinity Club, Madisons, Quayside Village, Snobs, Atlantis, Super Paint Party and Kavos 2016 in Broomholm, Gillespie, Girthon, Glasnick, Glasserton, Glencaple, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Broomholm. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Broomholm for Kavos 2016
Bacton is a village and civil parish in Norfolk, England. It is on the Norfolk coast, some 20 kilometres (12 mi) south-east of Cromer, 40 kilometres (25 mi) north-west of Great Yarmouth and 30 kilometres (19 mi) north of Norwich. Besides the village of Bacton, the parish includes the nearby settlements of Bacton Green, Broomholm, Keswick and Pollard Street. It also includes Edingthorpe, which was added to Bacton civil parish under the County of Norfolk Review Order, 1935.
The seaside village is located on the North Norfolk coast between Mundesley (a blue flag beach) and Walcott, Norfolk. Bacton is known for its very quiet sandy beaches offering miles of walking along the beach and cliffs. The England Coast Path passes through the village and also the Paston Way long distance footpath linking Cromer and North Walsham.
In the east of the parish can be found the ruined Cluniac Bromholm Priory.The civil parish has an area of 9.45 square kilometres (3.65 sq mi) and in the 2001 census had a population of 1,130 in 474 households the population increasing to 1,194 at the 2011 Census. For the purposes of local government, the parish falls within the district of North Norfolk.Amenities in the village include: a village shop, a hotel, two cafes, a Chinese restaurant and kebab house, as well as a recreation ground. In addition there are several caravan parks and estates consisting of privately owned holiday chalets, giving holidaymakers access to the beach. During the First World War there was also an airfield located nearby, RAF Bacton.
Related locations in Dumfries and Galloway:
More of tonight for Broomholm:
Broomholm: 55.116667, -2.983333
- New Year Breaks in Broomholm, Dumfries and Galloway tonight
- Night Classes in Broomholm, Dumfries and Galloway tonight
- On Tour in Broomholm, Dumfries and Galloway tonight
- Online Gaming in Broomholm, Dumfries and Galloway tonight
- Pancake Day in Broomholm, Dumfries and Galloway tonight
- Pantomime in Broomholm, Dumfries and Galloway tonight
- Pubs in Broomholm, Dumfries and Galloway tonight
- Radio in Broomholm, Dumfries and Galloway tonight
- Religious Events in Broomholm, Dumfries and Galloway tonight
- Restaurants in Broomholm, Dumfries and Galloway tonight