Whats going on tonight?
Kavos 2016 in Hesleden, Durham, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Durham area for "Kavos 2016" of Hesleden. Featuring Kavos 2016, hot in Corfu, blue lagoon, Trinity Club, Madisons, Quayside Village, Snobs, Atlantis, Super Paint Party and Kavos 2016 in Hesleden, Wolsingham, Woodham, Woodland, Wycliffe, Wyclitffe, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Hesleden. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Hesleden for Kavos 2016
Hesleden is a village in County Durham, England. It is situated to the south of Peterlee. It has a large pond situated at the bottom next to the Hart to Haswell Walkway. Hesleden also has a park and Dene to walk through and explore.
Hesleden was named Hesleden from the two words combined, Dene and Hesle which is from "hazel".
Colin Bell, former England and Manchester City footballer, was born in Hesleden. The teenage singer Courtney Hadwin (born 2004) lives in Hesleden with her family.
Hesleden has a village shop, which includes post office, off licence and lottery terminal. The village also has one club (Working Mens Social Club) and a pub (The Calf).
Its original name was Castle Eden Colliery.
Related locations in Durham:
More of tonight for Hesleden:
Hesleden: 54.750000, -1.316667
- Malia 2016 in Hesleden, Durham tonight
- Market in Hesleden, Durham tonight
- Motor Racing in Hesleden, Durham tonight
- New Year in Hesleden, Durham tonight
- New Year Breaks in Hesleden, Durham tonight
- Night Classes in Hesleden, Durham tonight
- On Tour in Hesleden, Durham tonight
- Online Gaming in Hesleden, Durham tonight
- Pancake Day in Hesleden, Durham tonight
- Pantomime in Hesleden, Durham tonight