Whats going on tonight?
LGBT Events in Argyll and Bute, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Argyll and Bute area for "LGBT Events" of Argyll and Bute. Featuring lgbt events, lgbtq events, gay events, lesbian events, bisexual events, transgender events tonight and LGBT Events in Argyll and Bute, Drumblemble, Drumlemble, Dunans, Dunollie, Dunoon, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Argyll and Bute. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Argyll and Bute for LGBT Events
Argyll and Bute (Scots: Argyll an Buit; Scottish Gaelic: Earra-Ghàidheal agus Bòd, pronounced [ɛrˠəˈɣɛːəlˠ̪ akəs̪ ˈpɔːtʲ]) is one of 32 unitary council areas in Scotland and a lieutenancy area. The current lord-lieutenant for Argyll and Bute is Jane Margaret MacLeod (14 July 2020). The administrative centre for the council area is in Lochgilphead at Kilmory Castle, a 19th-century Gothic Revival building and estate. The current council leader is Robin Currie, a councillor for Kintyre and the Islands.Argyll and Bute covers the second-largest administrative area of any Scottish council. The council area adjoins those of Highland, Perth and Kinross, Stirling and West Dunbartonshire.
Related locations in Argyll and Bute:
More of tonight for Argyll and Bute:
Argyll and Bute: 56.600000, -6.600000
- Burns Night in Argyll and Bute tonight
- Chinese New Year in Argyll and Bute tonight
- Christmas in Argyll and Bute tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Argyll and Bute tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Argyll and Bute tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Argyll and Bute tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Argyll and Bute tonight
- Christmas Markets in Argyll and Bute tonight
- Christmas Party in Argyll and Bute tonight
- Cinema in Argyll and Bute tonight