Whats going on tonight?
Magaluf 2016 in Carmarthenshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Carmarthenshire area for "Magaluf 2016" of Carmarthenshire. Featuring Magaluf 2016, hot in Majorca, BCM, Creamfields Mallorca, MCP Magaluf, Kis FM Pool Party, Stage Magaluf and Magaluf 2016 in Carmarthenshire, Pantglas Hall, Pembrey, Penboyr, Pencader, Pencarreg, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Carmarthenshire. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Carmarthenshire for Magaluf 2016
Carmarthenshire ( Welsh: Sir Gaerfyrddin; [siːr gɑːɨrˈvərðɪn] or informally Sir Gâr) is a county in the south-west of Wales. The three largest towns are Llanelli, Carmarthen and Ammanford. Carmarthen is the county town and administrative centre. The county is known as the "Garden of Wales" and is also home to the National Botanic Garden of Wales.
Carmarthenshire has been inhabited since prehistoric times. The county town was founded by the Romans, and the region was part of the Kingdom of Deheubarth in the High Middle Ages. After invasion by the Normans in the 12th and 13th centuries it was subjugated, along with other parts of Wales, by Edward I of England. There was further unrest in the early 15th century, when the Welsh rebelled under Owain Glyndŵr, and during the English Civil War.
- Oops! No results! Reload Page
Related Locations for 'Magaluf 2016':
Related locations in Carmarthenshire:
More of tonight for Carmarthenshire:
Carmarthenshire: 51.983056, -4.060278
- Halloween in Carmarthenshire tonight
- Holidays in Carmarthenshire tonight
- Horse Racing in Carmarthenshire tonight
- Hotels in Carmarthenshire tonight
- Ibiza 2016 in Carmarthenshire tonight
- January Sales in Carmarthenshire tonight
- Kavos 2016 in Carmarthenshire tonight
- LGBT Events in Carmarthenshire tonight
- Live in Carmarthenshire tonight