Whats going on tonight?
Magaluf 2016 in Blaenwaun, Carmarthenshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Carmarthenshire area for "Magaluf 2016" of Blaenwaun. Featuring Magaluf 2016, hot in Majorca, BCM, Creamfields Mallorca, MCP Magaluf, Kis FM Pool Party, Stage Magaluf and Magaluf 2016 in Blaenwaun, Llanwrda, Llanybre, Llanybri, Llanybyther, Llanycrwys, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Blaenwaun. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Blaenwaun for Magaluf 2016
Blaenwaun is a small village in Carmarthenshire, Wales. It is one of the five villages of Llanwinio parish, in the diocese of St. David's. It lies 220m above sea level, making it one of the highest villages in the West Wales peninsula.
The village features a free house, The Lamb Inn (Tafarn Yr Oen in Welsh), a caravan park and a honey farm. There is a phone box and a children's play area owned by Llanwino Community Council. The village's Moreia Welsh Independent Chapel was built in 1828 and remodelled in 1885.It was previously home to the smallest post office in Wales, a 5m by 2.9m brick structure built in 1936 which was moved to St Fagans National History Museum, near Cardiff, in 1992. A mobile post office van now visits the village twice a week.Dyffryn Brodyn, a 5.5 MW 11-turbine wind farm built in 1994, is adjacent to the village.
Related locations in Carmarthenshire:
More of tonight for Blaenwaun:
Blaenwaun: 51.914444, -4.566667
- Takeaway in Blaenwaun, Carmarthenshire tonight
- Tennis in Blaenwaun, Carmarthenshire tonight
- Thanksgiving in Blaenwaun, Carmarthenshire tonight
- Theatre in Blaenwaun, Carmarthenshire tonight
- TV in Blaenwaun, Carmarthenshire tonight
- Valentines Day in Blaenwaun, Carmarthenshire tonight
- Weather in Blaenwaun, Carmarthenshire tonight
- Zante 2016 in Blaenwaun, Carmarthenshire tonight