Whats going on tonight?
Magaluf 2016 in Hartford, Cheshire West and Chester, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cheshire West and Chester area for "Magaluf 2016" of Hartford. Featuring Magaluf 2016, hot in Majorca, BCM, Creamfields Mallorca, MCP Magaluf, Kis FM Pool Party, Stage Magaluf and Magaluf 2016 in Hartford, Beeston, Bickley, Bickley Moss, Broxton, Capenhurst, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Hartford. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Hartford for Magaluf 2016
Hartford is the capital city of the U.S. state of Connecticut. It was the seat of Hartford County until Connecticut disbanded county government in 1960. It is the core city in the Greater Hartford metropolitan area. Census estimates since the 2010 United States Census have indicated that Hartford is the fourth-largest city in Connecticut, behind the coastal cities of Bridgeport, New Haven, and Stamford.Hartford was founded in 1635 and is among the oldest cities in the United States. It is home to the country's oldest public art museum (Wadsworth Atheneum), the oldest publicly funded park (Bushnell Park), the oldest continuously published newspaper (the Hartford Courant), and the second-oldest secondary school (Hartford Public High School). It is also home to the Mark Twain House, where the author wrote his most famous works and raised his family, among other historically significant sites. Mark Twain wrote in 1868, "Of all the beautiful towns it has been my fortune to see this is the chief."
Hartford was the richest city in the United States for several decades following the American Civil War. Today, it is one of the poorest cities in the U.S., with 3 out of every 10 families living below the poverty threshold. In sharp contrast, the Greater Hartford metropolitan statistical area was ranked 32nd of 318 metropolitan areas in total economic production and 8th out of 280 metropolitan statistical areas in per capita income in 2015.Nicknamed the "Insurance Capital of the World", Hartford holds high sufficiency as a global city, as home to the headquarters of many insurance companies, the region's major industry. Other prominent industries include the services, education and healthcare industries. Hartford coordinates certain Hartford-Springfield regional development matters through the Knowledge Corridor Economic Partnership.
Related locations in Cheshire West and Chester:
More of tonight for Hartford:
Hartford: 52.333333, -0.150000
- Christmas in Hartford, Cheshire West and Chester tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Hartford, Cheshire West and Chester tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Hartford, Cheshire West and Chester tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Hartford, Cheshire West and Chester tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Hartford, Cheshire West and Chester tonight
- Christmas Markets in Hartford, Cheshire West and Chester tonight
- Christmas Party in Hartford, Cheshire West and Chester tonight
- Cinema in Hartford, Cheshire West and Chester tonight
- Clubbing in Hartford, Cheshire West and Chester tonight
- Comedy in Hartford, Cheshire West and Chester tonight