Whats going on tonight?
Malia 2016 in Ballymena, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Ballymena area for "Malia 2016" of Ballymena. Featuring Malia 2016, hot in Crete and Malia 2016 in Ballymena, Ahoghill, Ballycloghan, Ballykennedy, Ballymena District, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Ballymena. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Ballymena for Malia 2016
Ballymena ( BAL-ee-MEE-nə; from Irish: an Baile Meánach [ənˠ ˌbˠalʲə ˈmʲaːn̪ˠəx], meaning 'the middle townland') is a town in County Antrim, and the eighth largest in Northern Ireland. It is part of the Borough of Mid and East Antrim. It had a population of 29,551 people at the 2011 Census.The town is built on land given to the Adair family by King Charles I in 1626, on the basis that the town holds two annual fairs and a free Saturday market in perpetuity. As of 2018, the Saturday market still runs. It is a popular shopping hub within Northern Ireland and is home to Ballymena United F.C.
Ballymena incorporates an area of 632 square kilometres (244 square miles) and is home to large villages such as Cullybackey, Galgorm, Ahoghill and Broughshane.
- Oops! No results! Reload Page
Related Locations for 'Malia 2016':
Related locations in Ballymena:
More of tonight for Ballymena:
Ballymena: 54.866667, -6.366667
- Summer Solstice in Ballymena tonight
- Super Saturday in Ballymena tonight
- Takeaway in Ballymena tonight
- Tennis in Ballymena tonight
- Thanksgiving in Ballymena tonight
- Theatre in Ballymena tonight
- Theme Parks in Ballymena tonight
- TV in Ballymena tonight
- Valentines Day in Ballymena tonight
- Weather in Ballymena tonight