Whats going on tonight?
Malia 2016 in Ballymena, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Ballymena area for "Malia 2016" of Ballymena. Featuring Malia 2016, hot in Crete and Malia 2016 in Ballymena, Omerbane, Omerbank, Portglenone, Rathkenny, Rathsberry, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Ballymena. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Ballymena for Malia 2016
Ballymena ( BAL-ee-MEE-nə; from Irish: an Baile Meánach [ənˠ ˌbˠalʲə ˈmʲaːn̪ˠəx], meaning 'the middle townland') is a town in County Antrim, Northern Ireland. It is part of the Borough of Mid and East Antrim.
The town is built on land given to the Adair family by King Charles I in 1626, with a right to hold two annual fairs and a free Saturday market in perpetuity. As of 2018, the Saturday market still runs. Ballymena is a shopping hub within Northern Ireland, and is home to Ballymena United F.C.
Related locations in Ballymena:
More of tonight for Ballymena:
Ballymena: 54.866667, -6.366667
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Ballymena tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Ballymena tonight
- Christmas Markets in Ballymena tonight
- Christmas Party in Ballymena tonight
- Cinema in Ballymena tonight
- Clubbing in Ballymena tonight
- Comedy in Ballymena tonight
- Concerts in Ballymena tonight
- Coronavirus in Ballymena tonight
- Cricket in Ballymena tonight