Whats going on tonight?
Malia 2016 in Ballymena, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Ballymena area for "Malia 2016" of Ballymena. Featuring Malia 2016, hot in Crete and Malia 2016 in Ballymena, Lisrodden, Moorfields, New Ferry, Newtown Crommelin, Omerbane, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Ballymena. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Ballymena for Malia 2016
Ballymena ( BAL-ee-MEE-nə; from Irish: an Baile Meánach [ənˠ ˌbˠalʲə ˈmʲaːn̪ˠəx], meaning 'the middle townland') is a town in County Antrim, Northern Ireland. It had a population of 31,205 people at the 2021 Census, making it the seventh largest town in Northern Ireland by population. It is part of the Borough of Mid and East Antrim.
The town was built on the Braid River, on land given to the Adair family by King Charles I in 1626, with a right to hold two annual fairs and a Saturday market in perpetuity. Surrounding villages are Cullybackey, Ahoghill, Broughshane, and Kells-Connor.
Related locations in Ballymena:
More of tonight for Ballymena:
Ballymena: 54.866667, -6.366667
- Halloween in Ballymena tonight
- Holidays in Ballymena tonight
- Horse Racing in Ballymena tonight
- Hotels in Ballymena tonight
- Ibiza 2016 in Ballymena tonight
- January Sales in Ballymena tonight
- Kavos 2016 in Ballymena tonight
- LGBT Events in Ballymena tonight
- Live in Ballymena tonight
- Magaluf 2016 in Ballymena tonight