Whats going on tonight?
Malia 2016 in Llandudno, Conwy, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Conwy area for "Malia 2016" of Llandudno. Featuring Malia 2016, hot in Crete and Malia 2016 in Llandudno, Carnarvon, Carnarvonshire, Cerrig-y-Druidion, Colwyn Bay, Colwyn, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Llandudno. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Llandudno for Malia 2016
Llandudno (, Welsh: [ɬanˈdɨdnɔ] (listen)) is a seaside resort, town and community in Conwy County Borough, Wales, located on the Creuddyn peninsula, which protrudes into the Irish Sea. In the 2011 UK census, the community, which includes Gogarth, Penrhyn Bay, Craigside, Glanwydden, Penrhynside and Bryn Pydew had a population of 20,701. The town's name is derived from its patron saint, Saint Tudno.
Llandudno is the largest seaside resort in Wales, and as early as 1861 was being called 'the Queen of the Welsh Watering Places' (a phrase later also used in connection with Tenby and Aberystwyth; the word 'resort' came a little later). Historically a part of Caernarfonshire, Llandudno was formerly in the district of Aberconwy within Gwynedd.
Related locations in Conwy:
More of tonight for Llandudno:
Llandudno: 53.333333, -3.833333
- Night Classes in Llandudno, Conwy tonight
- On Tour in Llandudno, Conwy tonight
- Online Gaming in Llandudno, Conwy tonight
- Pancake Day in Llandudno, Conwy tonight
- Pantomime in Llandudno, Conwy tonight
- Pubs in Llandudno, Conwy tonight
- Radio in Llandudno, Conwy tonight
- Religious Events in Llandudno, Conwy tonight
- Restaurants in Llandudno, Conwy tonight
- Rugby in Llandudno, Conwy tonight