Whats going on tonight?
Malia 2016 in Ulpha, Cumbria, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cumbria area for "Malia 2016" of Ulpha. Featuring Malia 2016, hot in Crete and Malia 2016 in Ulpha, Castle Sowerby, Caulderton, Cleator, Cleator Moor, Cliburn, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Ulpha. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Ulpha for Malia 2016
Ulpha is a small village and civil parish in the Duddon Valley in the Lake District National Park in Cumbria, England. Historically in Cumberland, it forms part of the Borough of Copeland. At Ulpha a road leaves the Duddon Valley to cross Birker Fell to the valley of Eskdale. In the 2001 census the parish had a population of 159, reducing at the 2011 Census to 128.The name Ulpha is believed to have originated with the meaning of 'hill frequented by wolves'. The name was derived from the Old Norse words ulfr meaning wolves and haugr meaning hill.
Related locations in Cumbria:
More of tonight for Ulpha:
Ulpha: 54.316667, -3.233333
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Ulpha, Cumbria tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Ulpha, Cumbria tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Ulpha, Cumbria tonight
- Christmas Markets in Ulpha, Cumbria tonight
- Christmas Party in Ulpha, Cumbria tonight
- Cinema in Ulpha, Cumbria tonight
- Clubbing in Ulpha, Cumbria tonight
- Comedy in Ulpha, Cumbria tonight
- Concerts in Ulpha, Cumbria tonight
- Coronavirus in Ulpha, Cumbria tonight