Whats going on tonight?
Malia 2016 in East Ayrshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the East Ayrshire area for "Malia 2016" of East Ayrshire. Featuring Malia 2016, hot in Crete and Malia 2016 in East Ayrshire, Gaswater, Glenbuck, Hurlford, Kilmarnock, Kilmaurs, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in East Ayrshire. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in East Ayrshire for Malia 2016
East Ayrshire (Scots: Aest Ayrshire; Scottish Gaelic: Siorrachd Àir an Ear) is one of thirty-two council areas of Scotland. It shares borders with Dumfries and Galloway, East Renfrewshire, North Ayrshire, South Ayrshire and South Lanarkshire. The headquarters of the council are located on London Road, Kilmarnock. With South Ayrshire and the mainland areas of North Ayrshire, it formed the former county of Ayrshire.
The wider geographical region of East Ayrshire has a population of 122,100 at the last 2011 census, making it the 16th-largest local authority in Scotland. Spanning a geographical area of 1,262 km2 (487 sq mi), East Ayrshire is the 14th-largest local authority in Scotland in terms of geographical area. The majority of the population of East Ayrshire live within and surrounding the main town, Kilmarnock, having a population of over 46,000 people at the 2011 census. Other large population areas in East Ayrshire include Cumnock, the second-largest town in terms of population and area, and smaller towns and villages such as Stewarton, Darvel and Hurlford.
Related locations in East Ayrshire:
More of tonight for East Ayrshire:
East Ayrshire: 55.466667, -4.300000
- Chinese New Year in East Ayrshire tonight
- Christmas in East Ayrshire tonight
- Christmas Breaks in East Ayrshire tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in East Ayrshire tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in East Ayrshire tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in East Ayrshire tonight
- Christmas Markets in East Ayrshire tonight
- Christmas Party in East Ayrshire tonight
- Cinema in East Ayrshire tonight
- Clubbing in East Ayrshire tonight