Whats going on tonight?
Market in Zeal Monachorum, Devon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Devon area for "Market" of Zeal Monachorum. Featuring market, markets, local, shopping and Market in Zeal Monachorum, Widdecombe, Widecombe in the Moor, Widworthy, Willand, Winkleigh, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Zeal Monachorum. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Zeal Monachorum for Market
Zeal Monachorum (; Latin translation Cell of the Monks) is a village and civil parish in the Mid Devon district of Devon, England, about 18 miles (29 km) north-west of Exeter, situated on the River Yeo. According to the 2001 census it had a population of 398. The village is in the electoral ward of Taw whose population at the 2011 Census was 1.660.The parish of Zeal Monachorum covers an area of almost 3,400 acres (1370 hectares) at a height of 280 - 640 feet (200 m) above sea level (85 – 195 metres). It lies at the centre of Devon, situated between the A3072 Okehampton to Crediton road on the south and the B3220 Torrington to Morchard road on the north, about halfway between Crediton and Okehampton. The village itself is on the south-facing hillside of the Yeo valley looking towards Dartmoor.
The civil parish includes a number of hamlets such as East Leigh, Leigh Cross and Waie.
A mile to the south-west of the village is Reeve Castle, a large turreted house dated 1900 and restored from a ruinous state in the late twentieth century.
Related locations in Devon:
More of tonight for Zeal Monachorum:
Zeal Monachorum: 50.816667, -3.816667
- Clubbing in Zeal Monachorum, Devon tonight
- Comedy in Zeal Monachorum, Devon tonight
- Concerts in Zeal Monachorum, Devon tonight
- Coronavirus in Zeal Monachorum, Devon tonight
- Cricket in Zeal Monachorum, Devon tonight
- Cyber Monday in Zeal Monachorum, Devon tonight
- Dating Events in Zeal Monachorum, Devon tonight
- Diwali in Zeal Monachorum, Devon tonight
- DJs in Zeal Monachorum, Devon tonight
- Easter in Zeal Monachorum, Devon tonight