Whats going on tonight?
Motor Racing in Chettle, Dorset, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Dorset area for "Motor Racing" of Chettle. Featuring formula one, formula e, gp2, formula 2, motorbikes, motor-racing, grand prix, racing and Motor Racing in Chettle, Iwerne Courtney, Iwerne Minster, Kimeridge, Kimmeridge, Kingston, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Chettle. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Chettle for Motor Racing
Chettle is a small village and civil parish in the county of Dorset in southern England. It lies 6 miles (9.7 km) north-east of the town of Blandford Forum. It is sited at the head of a gently-sloping valley on the dip slope of the chalk formation called Cranborne Chase. The A354 trunk road crosses the valley about 1 km to the south. In 2013 the estimated population of the civil parish was 90.Chettle House, the village manor, is a red brick Baroque mansion designed by Thomas Archer, a pupil of Vanbrugh, and built by the Bastard brothers of Blandford Forum during the reign of Queen Anne. Pevsner considered it to be one of England's finest Baroque houses. Two rounded ends were added to the house in 1912. Part of the house is open to the public.
A book about the village, "Enduring Village", was published in August, 2008.
Related locations in Dorset:
More of tonight for Chettle:
Chettle: 50.916667, -2.066667
- Horse Racing in Chettle, Dorset tonight
- Hotels in Chettle, Dorset tonight
- Ibiza 2016 in Chettle, Dorset tonight
- January Sales in Chettle, Dorset tonight
- Kavos 2016 in Chettle, Dorset tonight
- LGBT Events in Chettle, Dorset tonight
- Live in Chettle, Dorset tonight
- Magaluf 2016 in Chettle, Dorset tonight
- Malia 2016 in Chettle, Dorset tonight
- Market in Chettle, Dorset tonight