Whats going on tonight?
Motor Racing in Lyme Regis, Dorset, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Dorset area for "Motor Racing" of Lyme Regis. Featuring formula one, formula e, gp2, formula 2, motorbikes, motor-racing, grand prix, racing and Motor Racing in Lyme Regis, Morden, Morecombelake, Morecomb, Moreton, Mosterton, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Lyme Regis. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Lyme Regis for Motor Racing
Lyme Regis is a town in West Dorset, England, 25 miles (40 km) west of Dorchester and 25 miles (40 km) east of Exeter. Styled "The Pearl of Dorset", it lies at Lyme Bay on the English Channel coast at the Dorset–Devon border. It is noted for fossils found in cliffs and beaches on the Heritage or Jurassic Coast, a World Heritage Site. The harbour wall – known as "The Cobb" – appears in Jane Austen's novel Persuasion, the John Fowles novel The French Lieutenant's Woman, and the 1981 film of that name, which was partly shot in the town. A former mayor and MP was Admiral Sir George Somers, who founded the English colonial settlement of Somers Isles, now Bermuda, where Lyme Regis is twinned with St George's. In July 2015, Lyme Regis joined Jamestown, Virginia, in a Historic Atlantic Triangle with St George's. The 2011 Census gave the parish and electoral ward a population of 3,671.
Related locations in Dorset:
More of tonight for Lyme Regis:
Lyme Regis: 50.733333, -2.933333
- Bands in Lyme Regis, Dorset tonight
- Bank Holiday in Lyme Regis, Dorset tonight
- Bars in Lyme Regis, Dorset tonight
- Black Friday in Lyme Regis, Dorset tonight
- Bonfire Night in Lyme Regis, Dorset tonight
- Book Launch in Lyme Regis, Dorset tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Lyme Regis, Dorset tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Lyme Regis, Dorset tonight
- Brexit in Lyme Regis, Dorset tonight
- Burns Night in Lyme Regis, Dorset tonight