Whats going on tonight?
New Year Breaks in Argyll and Bute, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Argyll and Bute area for "New Year Breaks" of Argyll and Bute. Featuring new year, nye, breaks, new year breaks, winter, winter breaks, gifts, festive season, stay, staycation, hotel, bed and breakfasts, motels, events, accommodation and New Year Breaks in Argyll and Bute, Lochgair, Lochgilphead, Lochgoilhead, Lochhead, Loch Strivenhead, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Argyll and Bute. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Argyll and Bute for New Year Breaks
Argyll and Bute (Scots: Argyll an Buit; Scottish Gaelic: Earra-Ghàidheal agus Bòd, pronounced [ɛrˠəˈɣɛːəlˠ̪ akəs̪ ˈpɔːtʲ]) is one of 32 unitary council areas in Scotland and a lieutenancy area. The current lord-lieutenant for Argyll and Bute is Jane Margaret MacLeod (14 July 2020). The administrative centre for the council area is in Lochgilphead at Kilmory Castle, a 19th-century Gothic Revival building and estate. The current council leader is Robin Currie, a councillor for Kintyre and the Islands.Argyll and Bute covers the second-largest administrative area of any Scottish council. The council area adjoins those of Highland, Perth and Kinross, Stirling and West Dunbartonshire.
Related locations in Argyll and Bute:
More of tonight for Argyll and Bute:
Argyll and Bute: 56.600000, -6.600000
- Acoustic in Argyll and Bute tonight
- Arts and Crafts in Argyll and Bute tonight
- Awards Events in Argyll and Bute tonight
- Ayia Napa 2016 in Argyll and Bute tonight
- Bands in Argyll and Bute tonight
- Bank Holiday in Argyll and Bute tonight
- Bars in Argyll and Bute tonight
- Black Friday in Argyll and Bute tonight
- Bonfire Night in Argyll and Bute tonight
- Book Launch in Argyll and Bute tonight