Whats going on tonight?
New Year Breaks in Clackmannanshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Clackmannanshire area for "New Year Breaks" of Clackmannanshire. Featuring new year, nye, breaks, new year breaks, winter, winter breaks, gifts, festive season, stay, staycation, hotel, bed and breakfasts, motels, events, accommodation and New Year Breaks in Clackmannanshire, Dollar, Forest Mill, Kennet, Kennetpans, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Clackmannanshire. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Clackmannanshire for New Year Breaks
Clackmannanshire ( (listen); Scots: Clackmannanshire; Scottish Gaelic: Siorrachd Chlach Mhannainn) is a historic county, council area, registration county and Lieutenancy area in Scotland, bordering the council areas of Stirling, Fife, and Perth & Kinross and the historic counties of Perthshire, Stirlingshire and Fife.
The name is derived from three languages the first Scottish Gaelic: Clach meaning "Stone", Mannan is a derivative of the Brythonic name of the Iron Age tribe the Manaw, who inhabited the area, and the English word shire. As Britain's smallest historic county, it is often nicknamed "The Wee County". When written, Clackmannanshire is commonly abbreviated to Clacks.
Related locations in Clackmannanshire:
More of tonight for Clackmannanshire:
Clackmannanshire: 56.116667, -3.800000
- Easter in Clackmannanshire tonight
- EU Election in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Events in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Exhibitions in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Family Events in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Festivals in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Firework Displays in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Fitness in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Flooding in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Football in Clackmannanshire tonight