Whats going on tonight?
New Year in Calderdale, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Calderdale area for "New Year" of Calderdale. Featuring new year, nye and New Year in Calderdale, Walsden, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Calderdale. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Calderdale for New Year
The Metropolitan Borough of Calderdale is a metropolitan borough of West Yorkshire, England. The estimated population in mid-2020 was 211,439. It takes its name from the River Calder, and dale, a word for valley. The name Calderdale usually refers to the borough through which the upper river flows, while the actual landform is known as the Calder Valley. Several small valleys contain tributaries of the River Calder.
Calderdale covers part of the South Pennines, and the Calder Valley is the southernmost of the Yorkshire Dales, though it is not part of the Yorkshire Dales National Park. The borough was formed in 1974 by the merger of six former local government districts, spanning, from east to west, the towns of Brighouse, Elland, Halifax, Sowerby Bridge, Hebden Bridge and Todmorden. Mytholmroyd, together with Hebden Bridge, forms Hebden Royd.
Since May 2019, Calderdale Council has been under Labour majority control, for the first time in twenty years. The political composition is 28 Labour councillors, 13 Conservative, seven Liberal Democrat and three Independent.
Related locations in Calderdale:
More of tonight for Calderdale:
Calderdale: 53.666667, -1.916667
- Christmas in Calderdale tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Calderdale tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Calderdale tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Calderdale tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Calderdale tonight
- Christmas Markets in Calderdale tonight
- Christmas Party in Calderdale tonight
- Cinema in Calderdale tonight
- Clubbing in Calderdale tonight
- Comedy in Calderdale tonight