Whats going on tonight?
New Year in Clackmannanshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Clackmannanshire area for "New Year" of Clackmannanshire. Featuring new year, nye and New Year in Clackmannanshire, Alloa, Alva, Cambus, Clackmannan, Clackmannan County, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Clackmannanshire. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Clackmannanshire for New Year
Clackmannanshire ( (listen); Scots: Clackmannanshire; Scottish Gaelic: Siorrachd Chlach Mhannainn) is a historic county, council area, registration county and Lieutenancy area in Scotland, bordering the council areas of Stirling, Fife, and Perth & Kinross and the historic counties of Perthshire, Stirlingshire and Fife.
The name is derived from three languages the first Scottish Gaelic: Clach meaning "Stone", Mannan is a derivative of the Brythonic name of the Iron Age tribe the Manaw, who inhabited the area, and the English word shire. As Britain's smallest historic county, it is often nicknamed "The Wee County". When written, Clackmannanshire is commonly abbreviated to Clacks.
Related locations in Clackmannanshire:
More of tonight for Clackmannanshire:
Clackmannanshire: 56.116667, -3.800000
- Takeaway in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Tennis in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Thanksgiving in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Theatre in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Theme Parks in Clackmannanshire tonight
- TV in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Valentines Day in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Weather in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Zante 2016 in Clackmannanshire tonight