Whats going on tonight?
New Year in Dittisham, Devon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Devon area for "New Year" of Dittisham. Featuring new year, nye and New Year in Dittisham, Blackawton, Black Torrington, Blagberry, Bolham, Bovey Tracey, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Dittisham. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Dittisham for New Year
Dittisham is a village and civil parish in the South Hams district of the English county of Devon. It is situated on the west bank of the tidal River Dart, some 2 miles (3.2 km) upstream of Dartmouth.
The Greenway Ferry carries pedestrians across the river from Dittisham to Greenway Quay, adjacent to the Greenway Estate. Once the home of the crime writer Agatha Christie, this has views across the river, and the house and gardens are now owned by the National Trust and are open to the public.Gurrow Point is a private estate on the edge of Dittisham.
In 2001, the parish had a population of 424. The equivalent figures for 1801 and 1901 are 639 and 549.Dittisham has given its name to the Dittisham plum, a dessert variety grown here.
The fictitious Lady Dittisham is one of the main characters In Agatha Christie's Five Little Pigs.
- Oops! No results! Reload Page
Related Locations for 'New Year':
Related locations in Devon:
More of tonight for Dittisham:
Dittisham: 50.383333, -3.600000
- Super Saturday in Dittisham, Devon tonight
- Takeaway in Dittisham, Devon tonight
- Tennis in Dittisham, Devon tonight
- Thanksgiving in Dittisham, Devon tonight
- Theatre in Dittisham, Devon tonight
- TV in Dittisham, Devon tonight
- Valentines Day in Dittisham, Devon tonight
- Weather in Dittisham, Devon tonight
- Zante 2016 in Dittisham, Devon tonight