Whats going on tonight?
Online Gaming in Carmarthenshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Carmarthenshire area for "Online Gaming" of Carmarthenshire. Featuring online gaming, online football games, online gaming leagues, online team gaming and Online Gaming in Carmarthenshire, Broadway, Brondini, Bronwydd Arms, Brook, Burry Port, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Carmarthenshire. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Carmarthenshire for Online Gaming
Carmarthenshire (; Welsh: Sir Gaerfyrddin; [siːr gɑːɨrˈvərðɪn] or informally Sir Gâr) is a unitary authority in southwest Wales, and one of the historic counties of Wales. The three largest towns are Llanelli, Carmarthen and Ammanford. Carmarthen is the county town and administrative centre. The county is known as the "Garden of Wales" and is also home to the National Botanic Garden of Wales.
Carmarthenshire has been inhabited since prehistoric times. The county town was founded by the Romans, and the region was part of the Principality of Deheubarth in the High Middle Ages. After invasion by the Normans in the 12th and 13th centuries it was subjugated, along with other parts of Wales, by Edward I of England. There was further unrest in the early 15th century, when the Welsh rebelled under Owain Glyndŵr, and during the English Civil War.
Related locations in Carmarthenshire:
More of tonight for Carmarthenshire:
Carmarthenshire: 51.983056, -4.060278
- Arts and Crafts in Carmarthenshire tonight
- Awards Events in Carmarthenshire tonight
- Ayia Napa 2016 in Carmarthenshire tonight
- Bands in Carmarthenshire tonight
- Bank Holiday in Carmarthenshire tonight
- Bars in Carmarthenshire tonight
- Black Friday in Carmarthenshire tonight
- Bonfire Night in Carmarthenshire tonight
- Book Launch in Carmarthenshire tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Carmarthenshire tonight