Whats going on tonight?
Pancake Day in Clackmannanshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Clackmannanshire area for "Pancake Day" of Clackmannanshire. Featuring pancake, day, pancake day, shrove, shrove tuesday, february, march, shrive, confes and Pancake Day in Clackmannanshire, Sauchie, Tillicoultry, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Clackmannanshire. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Clackmannanshire for Pancake Day
Clackmannanshire ( (listen); Scots: Clackmannanshire; Scottish Gaelic: Siorrachd Chlach Mhannainn) is a historic county, council area, registration county and Lieutenancy area in Scotland, bordering the council areas of Stirling, Fife, and Perth & Kinross and the historic counties of Perthshire, Stirlingshire and Fife.
The name consists of elements from three languages. The first element is from Scottish Gaelic: Clach meaning "Stone". Mannan is a derivative of the Brythonic name of the Manaw, the Iron Age tribe who inhabited the area. The final element is the English word shire. As Britain's smallest historic county, it is often nicknamed "The Wee County". When written, Clackmannanshire is commonly abbreviated to Clacks.
Related locations in Clackmannanshire:
More of tonight for Clackmannanshire:
Clackmannanshire: 56.116667, -3.800000
- Christmas Mad Friday in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Christmas Markets in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Christmas Party in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Cinema in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Clubbing in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Comedy in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Concerts in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Coronavirus in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Cricket in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Cyber Monday in Clackmannanshire tonight