Whats going on tonight?
Pantomime in Aboyne, Aberdeenshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Aberdeenshire area for "Pantomime" of Aboyne. Featuring pantomine, panto, annual, tradition, entertainment and Pantomime in Aboyne, Dunnottar, Durris, Echt, Ellon, Fetterangus, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Aboyne. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Aboyne for Pantomime
Aboyne (Scots: Abyne, Scottish Gaelic: Abèidh) is a village on the edge of the Highlands in Aberdeenshire, Scotland, on the River Dee, approximately 26 miles (42 km) west of Aberdeen. It has a swimming pool at Aboyne Academy, all-weather tennis courts, a bowling green and is home to the oldest 18 hole golf course on Royal Deeside. Aboyne Castle and the Loch of Aboyne are nearby.
Aboyne has many businesses, including a supermarket (Co-op), one bank, several hairdressers, a butcher, a newsagent, an Indian restaurant and a post office. Originally, there was a railway station in the village, but it was closed on 18 June 1966. The station now contains some shops and the tunnel running under the village is now home to a firearms club. The market-day in Aboyne was known as Fèill Mhìcheil (Scottish Gaelic for "Michael's Fair").
Related locations in Aberdeenshire:
More of tonight for Aboyne:
Aboyne: 57.083333, -2.833333
- Diwali in Aboyne, Aberdeenshire tonight
- DJs in Aboyne, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Easter in Aboyne, Aberdeenshire tonight
- EU Election in Aboyne, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Events in Aboyne, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Exhibitions in Aboyne, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Family Events in Aboyne, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Festivals in Aboyne, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Firework Displays in Aboyne, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Fitness in Aboyne, Aberdeenshire tonight