Whats going on tonight?
Pantomime in Cortachy, Angus, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Angus area for "Pantomime" of Cortachy. Featuring pantomine, panto, annual, tradition, entertainment and Pantomime in Cortachy, Dunnichen, Eassie and Nevay, Eassie, East Haven, Edzell, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Cortachy. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Cortachy for Pantomime
Cortachy Castle is a castellated mansion House at Cortachy, Angus, Scotland, some four miles north of Kirriemuir. The present building dates from the 15th century, preceded by an earlier structure that was owned by the Earls of Strathearn. It was acquired by the Ogilvies in 1473 and substantively modified in the 17th and 19th centuries.In 1820 it was "romanticised", as was the fashion of the day, by the addition of crenellations, plus other alterations by R & R Dickson. Part of the building was damaged by fire in 1883 and it was extensively rebuilt in the following two years by Kinnear & Peddie.Cortachy Castle is a Category B listed building and the grounds are included in the Inventory of Gardens and Designed Landscapes in Scotland.The castle is said to be haunted by the spirit of a drummer.
Related locations in Angus:
More of tonight for Cortachy:
Cortachy: 56.716667, -2.966667
- Dating Events in Cortachy, Angus tonight
- Diwali in Cortachy, Angus tonight
- DJs in Cortachy, Angus tonight
- Easter in Cortachy, Angus tonight
- EU Election in Cortachy, Angus tonight
- Events in Cortachy, Angus tonight
- Exhibitions in Cortachy, Angus tonight
- Family Events in Cortachy, Angus tonight
- Festivals in Cortachy, Angus tonight
- Firework Displays in Cortachy, Angus tonight