Whats going on tonight?
Pantomime in Barnsley, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Barnsley area for "Pantomime" of Barnsley. Featuring pantomine, panto, annual, tradition, entertainment and Pantomime in Barnsley, Tankersley, Thurlstone, Wombwell, Worsborough, Worsbrough Bridge, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Barnsley. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Barnsley for Pantomime
Barnsley () is a large market and college town in South Yorkshire, England, between Leeds and Sheffield in the Dearne Valley. Historically in the West Riding of Yorkshire, the town is surrounded by several towns and villages, which together form the Metropolitan Borough of Barnsley, of which Barnsley is the administrative centre. At the 2011 Census, Barnsley had a population of 91,297.
The town is on the M1 motorway and Barnsley Interchange railway station on the Hallam and Penistone Lines. Barnsley F.C. football club has competed in the second tier of English football for most of its history, but won the FA Cup in 1912 and competed in the Premier League during the 1997–98 season.
Related locations in Barnsley:
More of tonight for Barnsley:
Barnsley: 53.533333, -1.416667
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Barnsley tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Barnsley tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Barnsley tonight
- Christmas Markets in Barnsley tonight
- Christmas Party in Barnsley tonight
- Cinema in Barnsley tonight
- Clubbing in Barnsley tonight
- Comedy in Barnsley tonight
- Concerts in Barnsley tonight
- Coronavirus in Barnsley tonight