Whats going on tonight?
Pantomime in Torpoint, Cornwall, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cornwall area for "Pantomime" of Torpoint. Featuring pantomine, panto, annual, tradition, entertainment and Pantomime in Torpoint, Lanlivery Rural, Lanreath, Lansallos, Lanteglos, Launceston, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Torpoint. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Torpoint for Pantomime
Torpoint (Cornish: Penntorr) is a civil parish and town on the Rame Peninsula in southeast Cornwall, England, United Kingdom. It is situated opposite the city of Plymouth across the Hamoaze which is the tidal estuary of the River Tamar.
Torpoint had a population of 8,457 at the 2001 census, decreasing to 8,364 at the 2011 census. Two electoral wards also exist (Torpoint East and West). Their combined populations at the same census were 7,717. In the Cornish language Torpoint is called Penntorr (local folk band Pentorr have taken their name from this).
Torpoint is linked to Plymouth (and Devonport) by the Torpoint Ferry. The three vessels that operate the service are chain ferries – that is, they are propelled across the river by pulling themselves on fixed chains which lie across the bed of the river. The journey takes about seven minutes.
Related locations in Cornwall:
More of tonight for Torpoint:
Torpoint: 50.375000, -4.200833
- Night Classes in Torpoint, Cornwall tonight
- On Tour in Torpoint, Cornwall tonight
- Online Gaming in Torpoint, Cornwall tonight
- Pancake Day in Torpoint, Cornwall tonight
- Pubs in Torpoint, Cornwall tonight
- Radio in Torpoint, Cornwall tonight
- Religious Events in Torpoint, Cornwall tonight
- Restaurants in Torpoint, Cornwall tonight
- Rugby in Torpoint, Cornwall tonight