Whats going on tonight?
Pantomime in Chetnole, Dorset, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Dorset area for "Pantomime" of Chetnole. Featuring pantomine, panto, annual, tradition, entertainment and Pantomime in Chetnole, Compton, Corfe Castle, Corfe Mullen, Corscombe, County of Dorset, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Chetnole. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Chetnole for Pantomime
Chetnole is a village and civil parish in the county of Dorset in southern England. It lies approximately 6 miles (9.7 km) south-southwest of Sherborne and 5.5 miles (8.9 km) southeast of Yeovil in Somerset. It is sited on Oxford clay by the small Wriggle River at the western end of the Blackmore Vale. There are around 128 houses in the village. It has a railway station on the Heart of Wessex Line that is served by Great Western Railway services. Dorset County Council estimate that in 2013 the population of the parish was 330. In the 2011 census the population of Chetnole parish combined with the small parish of Stockwood to the west was 344.Chetnole was not recorded in the Domesday Book in 1086.
Related locations in Dorset:
More of tonight for Chetnole:
Chetnole: 50.866667, -2.566667
- Coronavirus in Chetnole, Dorset tonight
- Cricket in Chetnole, Dorset tonight
- Cyber Monday in Chetnole, Dorset tonight
- Dating Events in Chetnole, Dorset tonight
- Diwali in Chetnole, Dorset tonight
- DJs in Chetnole, Dorset tonight
- Easter in Chetnole, Dorset tonight
- EU Election in Chetnole, Dorset tonight
- Events in Chetnole, Dorset tonight
- Exhibitions in Chetnole, Dorset tonight