Whats going on tonight?
Pubs in Aboyne, Aberdeenshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Aberdeenshire area for "Pubs" of Aboyne. Featuring pub, public house, beer, pint, food and Pubs in Aboyne, Inverernan, Inverey, Invergelder, Inver, Inverkeithny, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Aboyne. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Aboyne for Pubs
Aboyne (Scots: Abyne, Scottish Gaelic: Abèidh) is a village on the edge of the Highlands in Aberdeenshire, Scotland, on the River Dee, approximately 26 miles (42 km) west of Aberdeen. It has a swimming pool at Aboyne Academy, all-weather tennis courts, a bowling green and is home to the oldest 18 hole golf course on Royal Deeside. Aboyne Castle and the Loch of Aboyne are nearby.
Aboyne has many businesses, including a supermarket (Co-op), one bank, several hairdressers, a butcher, a newsagent, an Indian restaurant and a post office. Originally, there was a railway station in the village, but it was closed on 18 June 1966. The station now contains some shops and the tunnel running under the village is now home to a firearms club. The market-day in Aboyne was known as Fèill Mhìcheil (Scottish Gaelic for "Michael's Fair").
Related locations in Aberdeenshire:
More of tonight for Aboyne:
Aboyne: 57.083333, -2.833333
- Radio in Aboyne, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Religious Events in Aboyne, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Restaurants in Aboyne, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Rugby in Aboyne, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Snowing in Aboyne, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Sports in Aboyne, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Spring Equinox in Aboyne, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Student Clubbing in Aboyne, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Summer Solstice in Aboyne, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Super Saturday in Aboyne, Aberdeenshire tonight