Whats going on tonight?
Pubs in Belfast, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Belfast area for "Pubs" of Belfast. Featuring pub, public house, beer, pint, food and Pubs in Belfast, Ballyhackamore, Ballymacarret, Balmoral, Béal Feirste, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Belfast. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Belfast for Pubs
Belfast (UK: BEL-fahst, elsewhere ; from Irish: Béal Feirste [bʲeːlˠ ˈfʲɛɾˠ(ə)ʃtʲə], meaning 'mouth of the sand-bank ford') is the capital and largest city of Northern Ireland, standing on the banks of the River Lagan on the east coast. It is the 12th-largest city in the United Kingdom and the second-largest in Ireland. It had a population of 343,542 in 2019. Belfast suffered greatly during the violence that accompanied the partition of Ireland, and especially during the more recent conflict known as the Troubles.
By the early 19th century, Belfast was a major port. It played an important role in the Industrial Revolution in Ireland, becoming briefly the biggest linen-producer in the world, earning it the nickname "Linenopolis". By the time it was granted city status in 1888, it was a major centre of Irish linen production, tobacco-processing and rope-making. Shipbuilding was also a key industry; the Harland and Wolff shipyard, which built the RMS Titanic, was the world's largest shipyard. Belfast as of 2019 has a major aerospace and missiles industry. Industrialisation, and the inward migration it brought, made Belfast Northern Ireland's biggest city. Following the partition of Ireland in 1921, Belfast became the seat of government for Northern Ireland. Belfast's status as a global industrial centre ended in the decades after the Second World War.
- Oops! No results! Reload Page
Related Locations for 'Pubs':
Skiddle Events in Belfast:
Revolución de Cuba Drag Brunch
Rusty Hinges and guests return with our delightfully camp drag brunch. Think Great Food, Delicious Cocktails, Fun, Games and Cabaret Perfect?
Date: Sun, August 28 2022
Venue: Revolucion De Cuba
Venue address: 25-36 Arthur Street, Belfast, BT1 4GQ
Doors open: 12:30:00 - 15:00:00
- Table for Three £105.00 (Buy Tickets)
- Table of Eight £280.00 (Buy Tickets)
- Table of Five £175.00 (Buy Tickets)
- Table of Four £140.00 (Buy Tickets)
- Table of Seven £245.00 (Buy Tickets)
- Table of Six £210.00 (Buy Tickets)
- Table of Two £70.00 (Buy Tickets)
Related locations in Belfast:
More of tonight for Belfast:
Belfast: 54.600000, -5.866667
- Boutique Hotels in Belfast tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Belfast tonight
- Brexit in Belfast tonight
- Burns Night in Belfast tonight
- Chinese New Year in Belfast tonight
- Christmas in Belfast tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Belfast tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Belfast tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Belfast tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Belfast tonight