Whats going on tonight?
Pubs in Colne, Cambridgeshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cambridgeshire area for "Pubs" of Colne. Featuring pub, public house, beer, pint, food and Pubs in Colne, Eaton Socon, Ellington, Elm, Elsworth, Eltisley, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Colne. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Colne for Pubs
Colne () is a market town and civil parish in Lancashire, England, 6 mi (9.7 km) northeast of Burnley, 25 mi (40 km) east of Preston, 25 mi (40 km) north of Manchester and 30 mi (48 km) west of Leeds. The cross allows a market to be held there and dates back to the 15th century. The cross was originally at the junction of Colne Lane and Church Street. It was first moved to the grounds of The Gables on Albert Road, the location of Colne Library until around 1970. It has now been relocated to outside the Market Hall on Market Street, part of the main road through the town centre.
The town should not be confused with the unrelated Colne Valley around the River Colne near Huddersfield in West Yorkshire.
Colne is close to the southern entrance to the Aire Gap, the lowest crossing of the Pennine watershed. The M65 terminates west of the town and from here two main roads take traffic onwards towards the Yorkshire towns of Skipton (A56) and Keighley (A6068). Colne railway station is the terminus of the East Lancashire railway line.
Colne adjoins the Pendle parishes of Foulridge, Laneshaw Bridge, Trawden Forest, Nelson, Barrowford and Blacko.
Related locations in Cambridgeshire:
More of tonight for Colne:
Colne: 52.366667, 0.016667
- Christmas Breaks in Colne, Cambridgeshire tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Colne, Cambridgeshire tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Colne, Cambridgeshire tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Colne, Cambridgeshire tonight
- Christmas Markets in Colne, Cambridgeshire tonight
- Christmas Party in Colne, Cambridgeshire tonight
- Cinema in Colne, Cambridgeshire tonight
- Clubbing in Colne, Cambridgeshire tonight
- Comedy in Colne, Cambridgeshire tonight
- Concerts in Colne, Cambridgeshire tonight