Whats going on tonight?
Pubs in Dungannon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Dungannon area for "Pubs" of Dungannon. Featuring pub, public house, beer, pint, food and Pubs in Dungannon, Church Hill, Clogher, Clonfeacle, Coalisland, Creevelough, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Dungannon. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Dungannon for Pubs
Dungannon (from Irish: Dún Geanainn, meaning 'Geanann's fort') is a town in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland. It is the second-largest town in the county (after Omagh) and had a population of 16,282 at the 2021 Census. The Dungannon and South Tyrone Borough Council had its headquarters in the town, though since 2015 the area has been covered by Mid-Ulster District Council.
For centuries, it was the 'capital' of the O'Neill dynasty of Tír Eoghain, who dominated most of Ulster and built a castle on the hill. After the O'Neills' defeat in the Nine Years' War, the English founded a plantation town on the site, which grew into what is now Dungannon. Dungannon has won Ulster in Bloom's Best Kept Town Award five times. It currently has the highest percentage of immigrants of any town in Northern Ireland.
Related locations in Dungannon:
More of tonight for Dungannon:
Dungannon: 54.533333, -6.616667
- Christmas Markets in Dungannon tonight
- Christmas Party in Dungannon tonight
- Cinema in Dungannon tonight
- Clubbing in Dungannon tonight
- Comedy in Dungannon tonight
- Concerts in Dungannon tonight
- Coronavirus in Dungannon tonight
- Cricket in Dungannon tonight
- Cyber Monday in Dungannon tonight
- Dating Events in Dungannon tonight