Whats going on tonight?
Radio in Ballymena, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Ballymena area for "Radio" of Ballymena. Featuring fm, am, radio, dab, digital and Radio in Ballymena, Ballykennedy, Ballymena District, Broughshane, Calgorm, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Ballymena. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Ballymena for Radio
Ballymena ( BAL-ee-MEE-nə; from Irish: an Baile Meánach [ənˠ ˌbˠalʲə ˈmʲaːn̪ˠəx], meaning 'the middle townland') is a town in County Antrim, Northern Ireland. It had a population of 31,205 people at the 2021 Census, making it the seventh largest town in Northern Ireland by population. It is part of the Borough of Mid and East Antrim.
The town was built on the Braid River, on land given to the Adair family by King Charles I in 1626, with a right to hold two annual fairs and a Saturday market in perpetuity. Surrounding villages are Cullybackey, Ahoghill, Broughshane, and Kells-Connor.
Related locations in Ballymena:
More of tonight for Ballymena:
Ballymena: 54.866667, -6.366667
- Bars in Ballymena tonight
- Black Friday in Ballymena tonight
- Bonfire Night in Ballymena tonight
- Book Launch in Ballymena tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Ballymena tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Ballymena tonight
- Brexit in Ballymena tonight
- Burns Night in Ballymena tonight
- Chinese New Year in Ballymena tonight
- Christmas in Ballymena tonight