Whats going on tonight?
Radio in Ringsend, Coleraine, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Coleraine area for "Radio" of Ringsend. Featuring fm, am, radio, dab, digital and Radio in Ringsend, Moneydig, Portrush, Portstewart, Tamnyrankin, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Ringsend. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Ringsend for Radio
For the village in Northern Ireland, see Ringsend, County Londonderry. For the hamlet in the English county of Cambridgeshire, see Ring's End.
Ringsend (Irish: An Rinn) is a southside inner suburb of Dublin, Ireland. It is located on the south bank of the River Liffey and east of the River Dodder, about two kilometres east of the city centre. It is the southern terminus of the East Link Toll Bridge. Areas included in Ringsend are the south side of the Dublin Docklands, and at the west end is the area of South Lotts and part of the Grand Canal Dock area. Neighbouring areas include Irishtown, Sandymount and the Beggars Bush part of Ballsbridge to the south, and the city centre to the west. A key feature of the area is the chimneys of Poolbeg power station.
Formerly the point where ships arriving from across the Irish Sea would dock, Ringsend went into decline in the 19th and 20th centuries, when the shipping moved to other locations, although there is still some container shipping.
Related locations in Coleraine:
More of tonight for Ringsend:
Ringsend: 55.033333, -6.750000
- Rugby in Ringsend, Coleraine tonight
- Snowing in Ringsend, Coleraine tonight
- Sports in Ringsend, Coleraine tonight
- Spring Equinox in Ringsend, Coleraine tonight
- Student Clubbing in Ringsend, Coleraine tonight
- Summer Solstice in Ringsend, Coleraine tonight
- Super Saturday in Ringsend, Coleraine tonight
- Takeaway in Ringsend, Coleraine tonight
- Tennis in Ringsend, Coleraine tonight
- Thanksgiving in Ringsend, Coleraine tonight