Whats going on tonight?
Radio in Broadwindsor, Dorset, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Dorset area for "Radio" of Broadwindsor. Featuring fm, am, radio, dab, digital and Radio in Broadwindsor, Milton Abbas, Milton on Stour, Monkton, Morden, Morecombelake, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Broadwindsor. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Broadwindsor for Radio
Broadwindsor ( ) is a village and civil parish in the county of Dorset in South West England. It lies 2 miles (3.2 km) west of Beaminster. Broadwindsor was formerly a liberty, containing only the parish itself. Dorset County Council estimate that in 2013 the population of the civil parish was 1,320. In the 2011 census the population of the parish, combined with that of the small parish of Seaborough to the north, was 1,378.The parish church is principally Perpendicular in style, though it has origins in the 12th and 13th centuries, and was rebuilt in 1868. Thomas Fuller, who wrote The Worthies of England and The History of the Holy Warre, preached here between 1634 and 1650.King Charles II stayed the night in the village on 23 September 1651, after his flight from the Battle of Worcester.
Related locations in Dorset:
More of tonight for Broadwindsor:
Broadwindsor: 50.816667, -2.800000
- January Sales in Broadwindsor, Dorset tonight
- Kavos 2016 in Broadwindsor, Dorset tonight
- LGBT Events in Broadwindsor, Dorset tonight
- Live in Broadwindsor, Dorset tonight
- Magaluf 2016 in Broadwindsor, Dorset tonight
- Malia 2016 in Broadwindsor, Dorset tonight
- Market in Broadwindsor, Dorset tonight
- Motor Racing in Broadwindsor, Dorset tonight
- New Year in Broadwindsor, Dorset tonight
- New Year Breaks in Broadwindsor, Dorset tonight