Whats going on tonight?
Radio in Lartington, Durham, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Durham area for "Radio" of Lartington. Featuring fm, am, radio, dab, digital and Radio in Lartington, Cockfield, Cold Hesledon, Consett, Consetti, Copley, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Lartington. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Lartington for Radio
Lartington is a village and civil parish about 2 miles (3 km) west of the town of Barnard Castle, in Teesdale, in the Pennines of England. The 2011 Census recorded the parish's population as 135.Lartington is historically in the North Riding of Yorkshire but along with the rest of the former Startforth Rural District it was transferred to County Durham for administrative and ceremonial purposes on 1 April 1974 under the Local Government Act 1972.
The parish is notable for Lartington Hall, the seat of a Roman Catholic family who were recusants. Lartington railway station was on the South Durham and Lancashire Union Railway, which is now abandoned. It opened in 1861 and closed in 1962.
Good morning. Join me on 103.4, 102.6 102.8, 103.2 or 106.8 on your radio or ask your smart speaker to “play Sun FM… t.co/bwiww1TB4r
@Joeltabr Soma FM drone zone, inspector morse, bike, plants, radio 3 on all the time. Like fuckin Bruce Dern in silent running or summat
Related locations in Durham:
More of tonight for Lartington:
Lartington: 54.550000, -1.966667
- Sports in Lartington, Durham tonight
- Spring Equinox in Lartington, Durham tonight
- Student Clubbing in Lartington, Durham tonight
- Summer Solstice in Lartington, Durham tonight
- Super Saturday in Lartington, Durham tonight
- Takeaway in Lartington, Durham tonight
- Tennis in Lartington, Durham tonight
- Thanksgiving in Lartington, Durham tonight
- Theatre in Lartington, Durham tonight
- TV in Lartington, Durham tonight