Whats going on tonight?
Radio in East Dunbartonshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the East Dunbartonshire area for "Radio" of East Dunbartonshire. Featuring fm, am, radio, dab, digital and Radio in East Dunbartonshire, Hillfoot, Hillfoots, Kirkintilloch, Kirkintillock, Lennoxtown, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in East Dunbartonshire. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in East Dunbartonshire for Radio
East Dunbartonshire (Scots: Aest Dunbartanshire; Scottish Gaelic: Siorrachd Dhùn Bhreatainn an Ear) is one of the 32 council areas of Scotland. It borders the north of Glasgow and contains many of the affluent areas to the north of the city, including Bearsden, Milngavie, Balmore and Torrance, as well as many of the city's commuter towns and villages. East Dunbartonshire also shares borders with North Lanarkshire, Stirling and West Dunbartonshire. The council area covers parts of the historic counties of Dunbartonshire, Lanarkshire and Stirlingshire.
The council area was formed in 1996, as a result of the Local Government etc. (Scotland) Act 1994, from the former Bearsden and Milngavie district and most of the former Strathkelvin district (all areas except Chryston and Auchinloch, which became part of North Lanarkshire council area), within the wider Strathclyde region.
Friday Mix is onair with Andy Hood on celt95fm. Tune in on 95.0MHz FM in Glasgow or on your smart speaker "launch C… t.co/3nJhzS8Xt1
Related locations in East Dunbartonshire:
More of tonight for East Dunbartonshire:
East Dunbartonshire: 55.916667, -4.350000
- Football in East Dunbartonshire tonight
- Freshers Week in East Dunbartonshire tonight
- Fund Raising in East Dunbartonshire tonight
- General Election in East Dunbartonshire tonight
- Gyms in East Dunbartonshire tonight
- Halloween in East Dunbartonshire tonight
- Holidays in East Dunbartonshire tonight
- Horse Racing in East Dunbartonshire tonight
- Hotels in East Dunbartonshire tonight
- Ibiza 2016 in East Dunbartonshire tonight