Whats going on tonight?
Religious Events in Clackmannanshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Clackmannanshire area for "Religious Events" of Clackmannanshire. Featuring religious events, religion, faith events tonight and Religious Events in Clackmannanshire, Clackmannan, Clackmannan County, Dollar, Forest Mill, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Clackmannanshire. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Clackmannanshire for Religious Events
Clackmannanshire ( (listen); Scots: Clackmannanshire; Scottish Gaelic: Siorrachd Chlach Mhannainn) is a historic county, council area, registration county and Lieutenancy area in Scotland, bordering the council areas of Stirling, Fife, and Perth & Kinross and the historic counties of Perthshire, Stirlingshire and Fife.
The name is derived from three languages the first Scottish Gaelic: Clach meaning "Stone", Mannan is a derivative of the Brythonic name of the Iron Age tribe the Manaw, who inhabited the area, and the English word shire. As Britain's smallest historic county, it is often nicknamed "The Wee County". When written, Clackmannanshire is commonly abbreviated to Clacks.
Related locations in Clackmannanshire:
More of tonight for Clackmannanshire:
Clackmannanshire: 56.116667, -3.800000
- Burns Night in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Chinese New Year in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Christmas in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Christmas Markets in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Christmas Party in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Cinema in Clackmannanshire tonight