Whats going on tonight?
Rugby in Bridgend, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Bridgend area for "Rugby" of Bridgend. Featuring rugby, league, amateur, world cup and Rugby in Bridgend, Bryncethin, Brynmenin, Brynmenyn, Bwrdeistref Sirol Pen-y-bont ar Ogwr, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Bridgend. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Bridgend for Rugby
Bridgend (English: ; Welsh: Pen-y-bont ar Ogwr or just Pen-y-bont, meaning "the end of the bridge on the Ogmore") is a town in the Bridgend County Borough of Wales, 20 miles (32 km) west of Cardiff and 20 miles (32 km) east of Swansea. The town is named after the medieval bridge over the River Ogmore. The River Ewenny also flows through the town. The population was 49,597 in 2021. Bridgend is within the Cardiff Capital Region which in 2019 had a population of approximately 1.54 million.
Related locations in Bridgend:
More of tonight for Bridgend:
Bridgend: 51.540000, -3.595556
- Student Clubbing in Bridgend tonight
- Summer Solstice in Bridgend tonight
- Super Saturday in Bridgend tonight
- Takeaway in Bridgend tonight
- Tennis in Bridgend tonight
- Thanksgiving in Bridgend tonight
- Theatre in Bridgend tonight
- Theme Parks in Bridgend tonight
- TV in Bridgend tonight
- Valentines Day in Bridgend tonight