Whats going on tonight?
Rugby in Cawsand, Cornwall, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cornwall area for "Rugby" of Cawsand. Featuring rugby, league, amateur, world cup and Rugby in Cawsand, Egloskerry, Endellyon, Falmouth, Feock, Flexbury, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Cawsand. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Cawsand for Rugby
Cawsand (Cornish: Porthbugh) and Kingsand are twin villages in southeast Cornwall, England, United Kingdom. The village is situated on the Rame Peninsula and is in the parish of Maker-with-Rame.
Cawsand overlooks Plymouth Sound and adjoins Kingsand, formerly on the border of Devon and Cornwall (the border has since been moved and now is situated on the River Tamar). Cawsand has one public house: the Cross Keys Inn.
Cawsand is within Mount Edgcumbe Country Park. There are frequent bus services to the city of Plymouth which is three miles to the north across Plymouth Sound. There is also a ferry service in the summer (from Cawsand beach to Plymouth Hoe) and a pilot gig club (Rame Gig Club).
The Rame Peninsula is considered part of the Forgotten Corner of Cornwall.
Related locations in Cornwall:
More of tonight for Cawsand:
Cawsand: 50.316667, -4.200000
- Bank Holiday in Cawsand, Cornwall tonight
- Bars in Cawsand, Cornwall tonight
- Black Friday in Cawsand, Cornwall tonight
- Bonfire Night in Cawsand, Cornwall tonight
- Book Launch in Cawsand, Cornwall tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Cawsand, Cornwall tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Cawsand, Cornwall tonight
- Brexit in Cawsand, Cornwall tonight
- Burns Night in Cawsand, Cornwall tonight
- Chinese New Year in Cawsand, Cornwall tonight